home studio recipes art

Friday, November 18, 2011

Animated Winter Sig Tag

So I was having a little fun and took a tutorial on a blog I found so I could learn how to do animation, check blog out here and she had a really cute one for winter with animated snow.  I changed it a bit and used a different tube.  My tube can be found at PSP Tubes Emporium and the artist is Maxine Gadd.  I thought it was really elegant.  The scrap kit used is by Butterfly Blush Designs and it's called Winter Tenderness and can be purchased here.  In order to use the snow image you need to contact the owner of the image at her blog which is where the tutorial is taught, by Horesplay's Pasture Tutorials.  I've been learning alot about digital media and practicing making my own.  I will hopefully have some images that I have created that I am happy enough to share soon, in the meantime I rely on other's and then do my own tweaking.  All of them are for Personal Use Only and I cannot share or sell them, so if you like something let me know and I will let you know where I got it so you can get it too.  I hope you enjoy the design.  Thanks.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...