home studio recipes art

Friday, November 18, 2011

Start of a New Journal Page


So when I can't sleep these days, I sketch!  It probably isn't the kind of activity that will lull me off to slumberville, but I find it relaxing none the less.  Late last night was one of those nights, when no matter what I did, I could not fall asleep.  I've had a lot of family/personal issues weighing on my mind these last few months which doesn't help a person all ready fighting chronic insomnia.  Instead of reaching for a book to become engrossed in, just finished Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris so now I have to wait until next year for the next book, I grabbed my art journal.  I did some sketching and have the beginnings of a nice page started.  I hope you like it.






I can't wait to get some color to the girls.  Oh and by the way, if you haven't read any of the Sookie Stackhouse books by Ms. Harris they are a definite must read!  I enjoy them and often re-read them.  I'm also quite addicted to True Blood and enjoyed Season 4 Premier on Sunday.  Well off to try and get some sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...