home studio recipes art

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Domino Pendants


One of my favorite art ning groups I belong to is Roses On My Table.  There are always lots of great things to do and learn on there.  I recently signed up for Zinnia's Domino Mania workshop (check it out here) and I had tons of fun making them.  I made one for my mother and sister-in-law for a Christmas present, but I forgot to take pictures.  I also made one for myself and one for my daughter as a Christmas present.  Below is a picture (not very good) of the one I made for myself.

It's really very pretty in person and I absolutely love the image.
Next is the one I made for my daughter.
I added little confetti stars and moons to the resin as it was drying.  She really loved it.
And next is a photo of the both of them.

I have many more ideas for others that I want to make and I'm going to have my husband drill some wholes in a few so I can make key chains.  They were so much fun and I had a little assembly line of them going...LOL. Check out Zinnia's site for lots of other projects.

Hugs, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...