home studio recipes art

Friday, December 9, 2011

Two New Tags, One Animated One Not


I have been having tons of fun with my updated software.  So many things work much better and I am able to do things I wasn't in my other program.  For those out there that love digital media if you don't want to spend a ton of money I recommend PaintShop Pro X4 by Corel.  This is what I have been using.  I have Photoshop Elements 8 and there is so much I cannot do in it that I can in PaintShop.  If you don't mind spending a ton of money then I recomment Adobe CS5 it has all the bells and whistles.  I'm not quite there yet where I can justify spending that kind of money, but I tried it for 30 days and it is AWESOME!  Now back to my PaintShop, which I am totally lovin'.  Here are my two latest tags I've made and I hope you enjoy them.  I'm hoping to be able to do a few tutorials soon.  I'm learning to use all kinds of effects which is really cool.

This one I call Punk Animae Girl.

Photobucket

This is another Fall one that I did from some of the kits I have compiled over time.

I call her Fall Faery.  Well I must be off to do a little in the studio and then off to bed.  

Happy Creating,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...