home studio recipes art

Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Little Bling In the New Tag Punk Girl

So I have been learning how to make "tags" and animated tags with my paint shop pro software and I'm really enjoying it.  I think I will have to invest and upgrade in the new program though.  Next I am going to learn how to make masks and templates and my own digital tubs like the girl pictured in here.  For some reason though the copywrite info and my license to use her isn't showing I am posting it below the image.  I still have a lot to learn,but I'm really enjoying it.  There is so much you can do with these softwares it's just amazing to me.  I new dimension to my art journey.

Photobucket
©Angela Newman - www.angelanewman.com PTE2736


I hope you enjoy her.  Hugs,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...